Friday, August 13, 2010

Back to Work

Happy to report that Compex Active Recovery doesn’t just work to help me recover from workouts but also to recover from work! I work part-time as a bike mechanic but hadn’t been scheduled since late June and yesterday was my first day back. I was somewhat dreading it - not being back to work but how I was going to feel at the end of the day or the next morning after standing up for 8-hours for the first time in six weeks. Usually, after even a week or two off, my legs are really tired at the end of the day and I’m sore the next morning. But I ran my Active Recovery programs when I got home yesterday, starting on my back and then my quads and I’m feeling great this morning. Another 8-hour shift today and I’m going to try to run an Endurance program before I head in so wish me luck. Hopefully I’ll still feel good tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment