Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sharing My Compex

La Luz Trail
Sean using Compex

One of my friends and coaching clients, Sean, just completed the La Luz Trail Run near Albuquerque, New Mexico. http://www.laluztrailrun.org/ It took him 2:37 and he did it with his calves cramping on the uphills. He did this despite a knee issue (plica syndrome) that has really limited his training so I’m really proud of what he did.


During his training, we’d either meet at a coffee shop or he’d stop by my house, so that he could use my Compex Sport Elite on his tight calves. The day he returned from New Mexico, he texted to see if he could come over the next day and use my Compex for his quads which had really taken a beating on the downhill at about mile 6 of the run. He came by and spent about an hour and a half using the massage program on his quads and calves. I was pretty impressed that the first thing he did upon returning to town was to use the Compex!


No comments:

Post a Comment